Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Wo bolega jamalgota bhi he 🤣
black and white se zyaada humein white pasand hai...👍🏼
Ghunghat ko mat khol ki gori ghunghat h Anmol
What the hell am I even doing🤪🤣
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
Loving all bubble bath with rubber ducky talk🤣🤣
My kids take bath like that with ducks & toys... now everytime I give them , I be laughing & my kids will be like mom has gone mad 🤪
🤣 unhe kya pata chalega ki mom ke dimaag mein kya chal raha hai...🤣
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
sravu baby woh kayi girls ke liye baby hai... 🤣
btw yeh human ducks kya hota hai??🤣🤣
Woh to pata hai, but not a baby to play with toys🤣
I can’t explain here🤣
Originally posted by: MafiaQueen17
Me kuch or puchugi 🤣
Kya mujhe bhi batta...
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Ghunghat ko mat khol ki gori ghunghat h Anmol
What the hell am I even doing🤪🤣
khelo antakshari close up antakshari...🤣
Originally posted by: veil_of_roses
Loving all bubble bath with rubber ducky talk🤣🤣
My kids take bath like that with ducks & toys... now everytime I give them , I be laughing & my kids will be like mom has gone mad 🤪
🤣🤣🤣