Fabulous update!
oh thank you 😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Fabulous update!
oh thank you 😊
Really love the way you make these small moments so endearing, so bewitching, captivating and what not. I am in love with your witing.
Thank you there’s too many compliments here all I can say is you guys make writing worth it ..
another sweet moment. I'd expect RB to do something like this, not compliment then go out of his way to make up for it he really is an IDEAL... to bad he's not real 😭
i like the fact that RB & Prerna have evolved into a sweet couple that's both romantic & realistic 😊
keep these moments coming please
another sweet moment. I'd expect RB to do something like this, not compliment then go out of his way to make up for it he really is an IDEAL... to bad he's not real 😭
i like the fact that RB & Prerna have evolved into a sweet couple that's both romantic & realistic 😊
keep these moments coming please
I know even I wish he was real ! he Is very sweet though and yes agree they've changed over time and got cuter even.. thank you for reading do visit the ff section thread posted above that's where I'll be updating now..
Splish Splash
Both girls are equal to him and to Prerna too. He was rightfully worried about Sneha.
Originally posted by: coderlady
Splish Splash
Both girls are equal to him and to Prerna too. He was rightfully worried about Sneha.
hey aw thank you please do carry On reading in the fan fic section would love to have you over there..
how can she read when you haven't uploaded any new moments. -,-Originally posted by: jagrutid
hey aw thank you please do carry On reading in the fan fic section would love to have you over there..
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
how can she read when you haven't uploaded any new moments. -,-
updated my friend updated ❤️
Cover credits dellzcreations L A M H E They say, our loved ones look at us from skies with love, but I had no idea about the feeling to live...
P U R I T Y O F S O U L S T E A S E R "bungle ke piche teri beri ke niche aha re aha....kanta laga!!!" The song was too loud in the pub, but he...
KASTURI – A NEW BEGINNING Genre: Romance • Family Drama • Business • Mystery Format: Professional TV screenplay Tone: Emotional, dramatic,...
Chapter : Melodious Encounter https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/52348
Do Like, share and subscribe !!! https://youtu.be/Le3J7G2IoPU
12