I asked him about his finger injury. Shayad thodi zyada hi care kardi. Uske saath mera katti.
😂 danda leke darwaze ke shamnai khadra ho jao 👹👊🔨
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
I asked him about his finger injury. Shayad thodi zyada hi care kardi. Uske saath mera katti.
😂 danda leke darwaze ke shamnai khadra ho jao 👹👊🔨
I too asked him a question
Same thing happened💔😆
Originally posted by: Navdeep_08
Somebody has asked rrahul about his toothbrush color
Like seriously
Konse planet se aaye hai
Even he's answering these questions among all of them🤔
Originally posted by: kuhelidebbarma
I don't think Mamta 's input is bad in romantic scenes.. because she made krpkab couple look so organic..
Only director is not responsible for scenes..DOP, creative director,editors, dubbing artist, cinematographer all are bad at their job..
I don't want to talk about Gul shows, most of her shows have no story and romance looks forced with push,trip-fall..
The same trip fall and push currently being seen in this show? 😆
I also disagree some of her shows have lost their plot but they’ve always had one. And even if you hate IPKKND Sobti and Irani were amazing and she used their chemistry effectively.
Count me in 💔
Maybe we should have also asked about his toothbrush color or something toh answer kar deta🤪
Usko vi maza aa rya hai Syd
Originally posted by: PassionStar
Isse accha hota jis saree mein handcuff scene diya usne shower scene dete.
They are recreating scenes so same colors are used I think
He seems getting fun to answer nonsense questions lying on bed under blanket 🤣 so ask him nonsense question like what is your bed sheet color? Whether your pillow is made of cotton or not! Whether you brush your teeth before going bed etc etc if you want reply 🤣 though I can not guarantee toh baad mai chappal maat mer na ye puch nai ke liye aur ager reply na mile toh 🤣