Rrahul's question answer session is still going on!😆 i thought he stopped it.
I asked him a question. But he did not respond. 🥺
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Rrahul's question answer session is still going on!😆 i thought he stopped it.
I asked him a question. But he did not respond. 🥺
Awww🤗 what did u ask your gharwale ? 😆 he maybe thought gharwali ko ghar ja ke e jawab de dungi 😆
Awww🤗 what did u ask your gharwale ? 😆 he maybe thought gharwali ko ghar ja ke e jawab de dungi 😆
I asked him about his finger injury. Shayad thodi zyada hi care kardi. Uske saath mera katti.

Why ridhima is always in marternity gown & vansh is always in full sleeve kurta or t shirt when they are under shower! can't it be ridhima in hot blouse with normal saree & vansh in transparent shirt with 1st few buttons open while they are falling under shower!
Isse accha hota jis saree mein handcuff scene diya usne shower scene dete.
And I myself is RVR too!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CI3bMQ0AoJD/?igshid=1owaqz94fq3wh
Somebody has asked rrahul about his toothbrush color
Like seriously
Konse planet se aaye hai
Really! I didn't know about this. Geet had been popular only for its huge romantic scenes despite no story ...many of them were hot also . Then mamta's instruction in romantic scenes is not impactful like gul's.
I don't think Mamta 's input is bad in romantic scenes.. because she made krpkab couple look so organic..
Only director is not responsible for scenes..DOP, creative director,editors, dubbing artist, cinematographer all are bad at their job..
I don't want to talk about Gul shows, most of her shows have no story and romance looks forced with push,trip-fall..
Also I feel Rrahul is a bit weak in romantic scenes...he really needs to buck up soon
Guys.. that's why I was saying..that I should make a frustration thread and DM it to Shashwat and Mamta..it will be for their betterment!