Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
arey kuch nahi sab covid covid kar rahe hai n abhi mere mann mein darr ghusa diya..
I don’t know who this is 😂😂
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
arey kuch nahi sab covid covid kar rahe hai n abhi mere mann mein darr ghusa diya..
Bas precaution lo, mask hand sanitizer n gloves aur kya karsakte hai na
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I don’t know who this is 😂😂
I couldnt see properly .. but heath ledger's joker wore nurse costume in Dark knight movie..
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Bas precaution lo, mask hand sanitizer n gloves aur kya karsakte hai na
yeah and the problem is one of my colleague she started feeling unwell since yesterday.. we sent her home but abhi hum sab dare huye hai..
( she didnt even get covid test 😡)
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I couldnt see properly .. but heath ledger's joker wore nurse costume in Dark knight movie..
I haven’t even watched those movies so i am clueless
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
yeah and the problem is one of my colleague she started feeling unwell since yesterday.. we sent her home but abhi hum sab dare huye hai..
( she didnt even get covid test 😡)
Omg she should get tested what the heck