Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Sarthak Kaka will be happy to get his grandson back❤️
i really hope so bagu❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Sarthak Kaka will be happy to get his grandson back❤️
i really hope so bagu❤️
Just pray preacp ain't misleading 🤣🤣 can episode come abhi i don't mind reporting all night if I have too
I promise for a biryani party if truth out🤣🤣
Yikes! Kaka will lose it! He said I'll not spare anyone if I lose my daughter again. This is what has happened. He has essentially lost his daughter again.
Now, he'll feel tricked by AnuYani. I don't think he'll take it out on Moksh but he'll take it out on Kalyani with her job. He'll still force her to resign or take a transfer.
Originally posted by: DAMWDK7R5PVPPNVO
Just pray preacp ain't misleading 🤣🤣 can episode come abhi i don't mind reporting all night if I have too
dil mat thod yaar. lets pray ki misleading na ho.
even and i don't mind staying awake all night🤣
i don't think needh aayegi bhi ya nay. 🤣
kaash they release epi on zee 5 tonight
Yikes! Kaka will lose it! He said I'll not spare anyone if I lose my daughter again. This is what has happened. He has essentially lost his daughter again.
Now, he'll feel tricked by AnuYani. I don't think he'll take it out on Moksh but he'll take it out on Kalyani with her job. He'll still force her to resign or take a transfer.
but what if he will have hridayparivartan
thanks AnuYani
even say sorry to them 100 times❤️
and pamper Moksh❤️
I hope kal ka WU jaldi aaye🤣
as will not watch🤣
Now can they keep welcome party for Moksh❤️
Originally posted by: Chandu_500
dil mat thod yaar. lets pray ki misleading na ho.
even and i don't mind staying awake all night🤣
i don't think needh aayegi bhi ya nay. 🤣
kaash they release epi on zee 5 tonight
I just need someone to record episode for me or quickly watch on YouTube while I report the episode 🤣🤣