Shivani is the stylist right??
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Shivani is the stylist right??
Originally posted by: NewAccount
Rishi I was pulling your leg. I guess you didn't notice the laughing emo.
Ya ya I know
I knew it
But I was like how come it came out of nowhere 😂
Originally posted by: rianshxoxo12
Shivani is the stylist right??
Ya ya I saw posts as such
It looks like helly is wearing a lungi.😆
I meant to say she is angry with you that's why not coming online.😆Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Ya ya I know
I knew it
But I was like how come it came out of nowhere 😂
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Be sabun p slip hoke aate agar boss to bacchi boss ki nhi, boss bacchi ki baaho m hote🤣
Bacchi giri sabun p slip hoke😆
Bachi sambhal pati boss ko? Ya dono niche gir jate ek sath? 🤣
Originally posted by: arryline
Fourth pic mein Helly is looking like a bachi 😆Inspite of standing at a height Rrahul tak nahi pahuchti
Third pic mein ☺️
Exactly! Platform pe khade ho ke bhi Rrahul usse lamba dikhta hai 😆
Sweater shirt combo hai
Shirt shyd black hai
Originally posted by: NewAccount
I meant to say she is angry with you that's why not coming online.😆
Lol 😂