Rishi I was pulling your leg. I guess you didn't notice the laughing emo.Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Because it’s done through Voot right?
So Voot access is unfortunately only in India as it’s not an international thing
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Rishi I was pulling your leg. I guess you didn't notice the laughing emo.Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Because it’s done through Voot right?
So Voot access is unfortunately only in India as it’s not an international thing
Shivani could have given a better dress😒
Originally posted by: arryline
I know kitna sanskari shower scene tha 😆
Atleast 2.0 version could have been hotter ,zabaradasti wala scene tha woh
Their all shower scenes are bakwas. Chemistry hai per utilisation nahi hai
Lo ab boss khudse jeetne m riddhu ki help kar rhe hain🤪
Abe kameena TC, kbhi to sober reh liya kar🤣🤣
Their all shower scenes are bakwas. Chemistry hai per utilisation nahi hai
They know to utilize copamma and sons chemistry but not rianshs😡
The best thing about this track is Ridhhima's jungli billi look to Vihaan😆
Originally posted by: rianshxoxo12
Shivani could have given a better dress😒
Nighty type dress 😆
Nighty type dress 😆
Correct
Looks like a margam kali (a type of dance in Kerala) costume😂
Hight time to change that atrangi stylist
Sirf shivani hai tv industry pe?
Originally posted by: rianshxoxo12
Shivani could have given a better dress😒
But there is nothing wrong in this also
Where is shivani??