AbhiGya still fighting and pehle aap pehle aap🤣
PraNbir😭
PreeRan romancing, nok-jhonk, honeymoon ❤️🤣
NeeHat💔😭
Vihaan Vansh kya gadbad hai don't know🤣
I think no twins
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
AbhiGya still fighting and pehle aap pehle aap🤣
PraNbir😭
PreeRan romancing, nok-jhonk, honeymoon ❤️🤣
NeeHat💔😭
Vihaan Vansh kya gadbad hai don't know🤣
I think no twins
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
AbhiGya still fighting and pehle aap pehle aap🤣
PraNbir😭
PreeRan romancing, nok-jhonk, honeymoon ❤️🤣
NeeHat💔😭
Vihaan Vansh kya gadbad hai don't know🤣
I think no twins
KB i lost 🤔 ithna big separation nvr happend in ekta maa shows
KB2 ....mahira -karan SR planning ewwwwwwwwww
NeeHat.... 😭


wat will happnd to chaahat now :( :(
IMJ2 golmaal hae golmaal hae.... paavam ridhima 🤣
Same room decoration for PreeRan🤣
🤣Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
Same room decoration for PreeRan🤣
its the trend f HM i feel....................
my zee 5 nt working
so didnt see any premium epsd...just read wu
its the trend f HM i feel....................
my zee 5 nt working
so didnt see any premium epsd...just read wu
I saw in SBS segment
same Srishti gifting lingerie☺️
and disgusting Karan & Mahira upcoming🤢
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
I saw in SBS segment
same Srishti gifting lingerie☺️
and disgusting Karan & Mahira upcoming🤢
WT..... Karan nt realising its Mahira 🤔
Bhagya did u saw QH
all DREAM
cvs made ullu of us
im yet to watch..... Maria gv short updt