Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
How r u? Epi dekha? Precap is creepy poor Ridz
I’m doing good
How are u??
Ya ya I watched the episode
I can’t understand this track and as to what’s happening
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
How r u? Epi dekha? Precap is creepy poor Ridz
I’m doing good
How are u??
Ya ya I watched the episode
I can’t understand this track and as to what’s happening
She is next NS😆
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I’m doing good
How are u??
Ya ya I watched the episode
I can’t understand this track and as to what’s happening
I am good too
Yes kuch samajh nahi aaraha this track ka ugh
Cake se blood squirt aahhh poor Ridz
Exactly!!
That’s what she’s craving for!! She’s trying to set records of boldness
hi Soni🤗Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hi Gauri🤗
precap dekha?
Originally posted by: scorp1AN
main hu..
Arul 🤗
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I am good too
Yes kuch samajh nahi aaraha this track ka ugh
Cake se blood squirt aahhh poor Ridz
Don’t know what’s it about and which one of them is doing it??
Hi 🤗
Originally posted by: scorp1AN
main hu..
Arul🤗