Yaaa :)))
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Yaaa :)))
Haa usse better hai par ye bhi bura hai
Saaach mein yaaar
She’s the only one whose like this!!! Others don’t have this mania at all
humko cake ke bad ye bilkul nahi pasandOriginally posted by: AppleOfEye
Usse mujhe koi umeed bhi nahi hai kabhi
I can’t understand what she wants and what she’s trying to achieve
I haven’t seen any other stars like this!!
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I can’t understand what she wants and what she’s trying to achieve
I haven’t seen any other stars like this!!
Uski cake dekhna tujhe pata lagega wo kaisi hai
Originally posted by: Manisha_IF
Hiiiii rishi🤗
Hiiii Maaaniiiii Jaaaaniii 🤗
Originally posted by: Manisha_IF
Haa usse better hai par ye bhi bura hai
honestly, mujhe vo on-screen pasand hai
as Maanvi, phir Jamai 2.0 mei as Roshni
mujhe Twisted bhi achcha laga
pata nahi kaun hai designer 🤔 🤪
Originally posted by: Manisha_IF
Uski cake dekhna tujhe pata lagega wo kaisi hai
I saw that bday cake of hers
Ommmmggggg!!! I anyways kind of knew and realized what track she’s going on but after that cake!!
I’ve kind of lost everything for her!!!
unfortunately I didn’t see the video as to how she has been cutting it
I don’t even follow her on Ig