Ye nahi sudhregi kabhi🤪
Aaj ki story mei bhi gande kapde
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Ye nahi sudhregi kabhi🤪
Aaj ki story mei bhi gande kapde
maine bhi anysia di ko wo hi bola abhi
Hellllooo people 🤗
I have no hopes on her at all
I can’t understand what she’s tryin to achieve
ye mujhe comparatively better lag raha hai 🤔 🤪 🤪
I don’t know what she wants and what she expects yaar
Originally posted by: GNDFIYJ5UOWX2JFA
maine bhi anysia di ko wo hi bola abhi
Usse mujhe koi umeed bhi nahi hai kabhi
pata nahi kis angle se aise kapde pasand karti hai vo 🤔 🤪 🤪
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I have no hopes on her at all
I can’t understand what she’s tryin to achieve
Same yaar
Pata nahi kya karna chahti hai aisa karke