Shooting shooting shooting JAHANPANAH is doing two types of them pew pew pew! 😍😍🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Shooting shooting shooting JAHANPANAH is doing two types of them pew pew pew! 😍😍🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
full ho jane wala hai will add links of pages now 😅 do the needful 😅
Asad looks pissed off 😆
But I like roof top and that gun holding 😘😂
Hair set dekhenge ismain mujhe it's asad
https://www.instagram.com/p/CI04BRJhxbO/?igshid=4ylu39c41gih
Shared by surbhi jyoti
Bring old memories back alah miya whatz wrong with you mr Khan hope he says tum aur bechari 🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
full ho jane wala hai will add links of pages now 😅 do the needful 😅
Ok ok ok ok ❤️
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
Asad looks pissed off 😆
But I like roof top and that gun holding 😘😂
Hair set dekhenge ismain mujhe it's asad
Me tooooo this sequence is just sooooo hot ❤️❤️❤️🔥🔥🔥😍😍😍
I am proud of this edit 😅 Because I had that photu of asya s1 for the last 8yrs with me in my sd card 😅 https://www.instagram.com/p/CI05LKHBvLF/?igshid=4tfou992rj5x
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
https://www.instagram.com/p/CI04BRJhxbO/?igshid=4ylu39c41gih
Shared by surbhi jyoti
Bring old memories back alah miya whatz wrong with you mr Khan hope he says tum aur bechari 🤣
Hahahahahaha this is epic 😍😍😂😂