mistofshadows thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: luvzindagi

Hey, 

You too are an Arjun fan!? šŸ˜ƒ

I also love Arjun... And I wish there is a season 2

Hehe!!!

I just wished they completed the first season well. So many plotlines left unsolved šŸ™„

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Hehe!!!

I just wished they completed the first season well. So many plotlines left unsolved šŸ™„

I completely agree... 

But thats all the more reason for a season 2 right šŸ˜

Babygirl728 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Interesting... Is it inspired from "Arjun"? 

aptl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Babygirl728

Interesting... Is it inspired from "Arjun"? 

Some of it.... like cases and team members not the main characters

aptl123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mistofshadows

Reminds me of Arjun Rawte. 

Do continue.

Really interesting.

Yea the passion is similar but here his character is not going to be like Arjun..., viratā€™s story is way different than Arjunā€™s... 

Something is similar some is totally different 

aptl123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Angel_Diya

So interesting...

If I am not wrong can it be that, his wife was someone else and Sai will come after....

Interested.. Do update soon.

Hmmm..,, you have to wait to see that 

aptl123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Past1

If I am right this is a Tamil movie story I have seen it. 

Really... which movie...I donā€™t know about it.... if there is any similarities than it may be in case... but virat sai life I think it will be different....

7APK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Can't wait for more ā¤ā¤ā¤ā¤

aptl123 thumbnail

Mere pass hai tu

Part 1

Flashback

She slapped himā€¦ there were tremendous pain in her eyesā€¦ even though, she slapped him, she felt the painā€¦ tears were rolling down from her eyesā€¦ she couldnā€™t believe on her ear that he had said something she couldnā€™t even imagine in her worst dreamā€¦ Today he had crossed all the limitsā€¦ it wasnā€™t that he didnā€™t use harsh words before but today was the limit, and she couldnā€™t control herself and slapped him in front of his familyā€¦ that one action had broken her apartā€¦ shaken her to the coreā€¦

It wasnā€™t that he didnā€™t feel her painā€¦ he didā€¦ he was dying a thousand death, seeing her like thatā€¦ but he couldnā€™t help itā€¦ he was also cryingā€¦

ā€œrishte me pyar na ho to chalegaā€¦magar izzat na ho to mujhe bardast nahi

Ye Rishta aapke liye majboori hai,ye mein bardast kar shakti hunā€¦ magar kisi pe boz banana mujhe mazoor nahiā€¦ bas ab aur nahiā€¦ mein jaa rahi hun humesha ke liyeā€¦ aapke ghar se aur aap ki zindagi seā€

He was standing thereā€¦ he frozeā€¦ couldnā€™t move or reactā€¦ he wanted to stop her, hold her in his arms and told her that she wasnā€™t going anywhereā€¦ he couldnā€™t let her goā€¦ he would dieā€¦ but he didnā€™t reactā€¦she packed her luggage and before leaving his house looked at him for last timeā€¦ there was a hope in her eyes that he would stop herā€¦ but he didnā€™t say anythingā€¦ with heavy heart she left his houseā€¦

He was seeing her walking toward the doorā€¦ the distance between them were increasingā€¦ his heart was not able to bear these much painā€¦ he knew he would not able to live without herā€¦ she disappeared from his eyesā€¦ and he fell on the couchā€¦ tears were rolling down from his eyesā€¦

Somebody put hand on his shoulder and tried to console him, ā€œvirat..ā€

Fleshback endsā€¦

Presen timeā€¦

ā€œVirat sirā€¦ virat sirā€ā€¦ the police sub inspector Maane, who was sitting next to him in the car called himā€¦ ā€œwo aagaya sirā€, Maane saidā€¦ pointing to some man who was entering into abandon factoryā€¦virat saw him and before left the car he said, ā€œmein anadr jaa raha hunā€¦ jaisehi back up aaye unko leke andar aajanaā€¦ tab tak mein unhe handle karta hunā€ā€¦ saying this he followed that man inside the factoryā€¦

Maane was waiting for backup and he heard lots of gun firing inside the factoryā€¦. As soon as back up reached, he informed on duty ACP Agnihotri about Virat being inside the factoryā€¦

The Police force rushed inside the factory and saw virat had shot most of the goons and held the most wanted drug peddler ā€œKhaareā€ on the gun pointā€¦ he handed him to agnihotriā€¦

ā€œthank you Virat sirā€¦ aap ki wajahse ye pakda gayaā€¦ magar sirā€¦ aapko itna risk nahi lena chahiye thaā€¦ aap ki jaanbhi jaa shakti thiā€ā€¦

Virat looked at him and smirk, ā€œmeri jaan to kabki jaa chuki haiā€ā€¦ saying this he leftā€¦

Virat entered in his house while wiping blood from his forehead and noseā€¦

ā€œViratā€¦ tum theek to hoā€¦ ye kya hogaya?ā€ Pakhi rushed to himā€¦ she got worriedā€¦ and tried to lift his elbowā€¦ she saw wound on his elbowā€¦ ā€œkitni chot lagi hai tumheā€¦ chalo mein first-aid kar detihunā€ā€¦.

Virat released his hand with jerk... And stopped herā€¦

ā€œno thanksā€¦ I am okayā€ said with rude and cold toneā€¦

and was about to leave when Kaku stopped himā€¦ā€œViratā€¦ kaise baat kar rahe ho tumā€¦ patralekha ko tumhari fikar hai isiliye bol rahi haiā€¦ā€

Virat was leaving without replying to herā€¦ Paakhi again stopped himā€¦ā€Viratā€¦ dekho tumhara bahut khoon beh raha haiā€¦mujhe first aid karne doā€¦ warna septic ho jayegaā€ā€¦

ā€œtum Doctor ho kyaā€¦ tumhe kaise pataā€¦mera ghaav haiā€¦ iske sath kya karna hai wo mein tay karugaā€¦ leave me aloneā€ virat rudely replied to herā€¦

ā€œViratā€¦ din par din tumhari battamiziya badhti jati haiā€¦ tumhari fikar ho rahi hai isiliye sab tumhe keh rahe haiā€¦ aur wasie bhi samaj mein nahi aata ki suspended hone ke baad bhi ye kaunsi duty karne jate hoā€¦ har roz koi naya zakhm leke aate hoā€¦ hosh me aajoā€¦ aur sincerely duty karoā€¦ ise tarah ki gundadardi band karo warna apni IPS ki wardee kho dogeā€¦ā€ His Baba (Ninad Chavan) saidā€¦

ā€œmeine nahi kaha tha kisi ko apni fikar karne ke liyeā€¦ aur rahi baat duty ki to duty karne ke liye wardee kizaroorat nahi haiā€¦ mein bina wardee ke bhi duty karta hunā€¦ā€

Sonali kaku and Karishma were watching drama from other side and laughing at themā€¦

ā€œwo kya hai na Viratā€¦ bechari Patralekhako tumhari Chinta, worried, fikar ho rahi thiā€¦ abhi uska husband hai nahi yaha aur tumhari biwi bhiā€¦..ā€ she couldnā€™t complete her sentence and virat roaredā€¦

ā€œSonali kakuā€¦ basā€¦ ek aur shabd nahiā€ there was so much anger in his eyes, his breathing became fasterā€¦ and was staring at her like he was killing her with his gazeā€¦ Sonali got scaredā€¦ Virat left in angerā€¦.

ā€œmast ha mastā€¦ Sonaliā€¦ jo thodi sharm bachi thi wo bhi bech aayi hoā€¦ apni bahu ke sath rehte rehte tum bhi iski tarah ho gayi hoā€ kaku scolded herā€¦

ā€œaur waise bhi hum yaha kuchh bhi kare ise aapko kya lena dena sonali mamiā€¦ aap apne hisse me khush rahiyeā€¦  aur hum yaha humare hisse me kya kar rahe hai isme aap bich me mat padiyeā€ā€¦ Pakhi said with rudelyā€¦

ā€œwaise bhi Ghar ka batwara karke chen nahi mila tumheā€¦ ab humare pariwar me taakzakh karna band karoā€ kaku saidā€¦

Karishma was observing everyone and realized how virat was affecting by his wifeā€™s nameā€¦ she was holding a magazine in her handā€¦ to drawn everyoneā€™s attention toward her she said, ā€œaayiā€¦ aap chhodiye unhe... ye dekhiye, ise magazine me kiski tasweer chhapi haiā€ā€¦ she showed the picture the way everyone could see itā€¦ ā€œlikha hai ki ye duniya ki top forensic experts haiā€¦inki expertise ki wajah se naa jane kitne unsolved mysteries solve ho gayi haiā€¦duniya bhar ke colleges inhe guest lecturer ke taur pe bulate haiā€¦ duniya bharke crime investigating agencies bhi unhe apne sabse mushkil cases ko solve karne bulati haiā€¦ aur to aur wo delhi me unke liye ek bahut hi zabardast interview program karne wale haiā€¦ aur wo bhi aaj aanewala haiā€¦ aayi (looking atPakhi, kaku and Ninad) hum zaroor dekhe geā€ā€¦.

ā€œhaaā€¦ bilkulā€¦ waise kab shuru honewala haiā€ sonali askedā€¦

ā€œkuchh hi der meā€¦ live hogaā€¦bahut maza aayega aayiā€¦ kafi kuchh janane ko bhi milegaā€ Karishma saidā€¦.

that's it for now...

tell me how is it?

please hit like and leave comments here...

Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Whoahhh!!! Fiery and interesting start..

Loved it...

Isn't Virat an ACP anymore??? Wardi ke bina bhi duty??? Confused here.

Haeh!!!! Ghar ka batwara hogaya??? Wtf???? šŸ˜³šŸ˜³

I m sure that forensic expert is surely Sai... 

Loved how Viraat showed PP her real place.. she gets on my nerves everytime.

The flashback scene was tooo good. Sai couldnt take the pain and slapped him. Thank God she is out of the Chavan jungle.

Continue soooooonish.