Originally posted by: SLV4FJPIJBSWBRPK
sachhi me kya 😳 mai bhi usko vaisa hi romantic samajhke taadti hu 🤪 mujhe update tha log maarenge 🤪
Na na... "Birds of same feather flock together" 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: SLV4FJPIJBSWBRPK
sachhi me kya 😳 mai bhi usko vaisa hi romantic samajhke taadti hu 🤪 mujhe update tha log maarenge 🤪
Na na... "Birds of same feather flock together" 🤣
Originally posted by: HBQYQWNDDEPYK4DH
I was unable to download the videos for some reason... abhi firse try karti hu 👍🏼
Accha!! Jab waqt mile tab karlena ❤️
Na na... "Birds of same feather flock together" 🤣
🤪 that is true 🤣
Originally posted by: EDE2AKQ3EN3UNUFQ
vo aaj ka episode came yesterday only na.. so all discussions already done related to the episode 🤪
Oh yeah... that’s true... :))
Chalo then you girls enjoy discussing ARC 😆
Oh yeah... that’s true... :))
Chalo then you girls enjoy discussing ARC 😆
Arre koi nai.. episode discuss karna hai toh bolo hum aate hain EDT pe 🤪
Originally posted by: 3UJKJR73IBJSX2NL
🤪 that is true 🤣
Btw... Million dollar question, Rimi! When are you going to update (both of your stories)😳
Originally posted by: VQSZJJRMP6RLRKYM
Arre koi nai.. episode discuss karna hai toh bolo hum aate hain EDT pe 🤪
Arre no no Rimi.. anyways m busy with morning chores....see you little bit later :))
Btw... Million dollar question, Rimi! When are you going to update (both of your stories)😳
I am trying my best to write 🤪 but time hi nai mil rha in both stories I am mid way 😆
Originally posted by: QCBYAKOP3CNT6T5B
🤣 🤣🤪
Tumsehi din hota hai... surmayi shaam aati hai...
Tumsehi....
Har ghadi saans aati hai..tumse hi....🤪
Jo Tenu Vekheya saansein Gayi Tham,
Sari Sari Raat Soye Nahi Hum🤪🤣
Originally posted by: BN5I5FMY65CBCUTB
I am trying my best to write 🤪 but time hi nai mil rha in both stories I am mid way 😆
Koi bat nahi.. Take your time🤗
I was just curious!!!😳