Originally posted by: Scarlett_15
Just type Pravisht Mishra's scene in apaharan..🤪Sab pata chal jayega..
Par kahan? 😕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Scarlett_15
Just type Pravisht Mishra's scene in apaharan..🤪Sab pata chal jayega..
Par kahan? 😕
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Our childhood is associated with Rajat Mugdha and PRC ❤️ Irreplaceable hai that particular phase 2006-08 I miss those days re Gurvi 😒 Ok this is Pravi AT so..... 😆
Me too😭
Originally posted by: A_for_Arpita
Honestly speaking, there are very less people who actually lives the character in front of camera and Pravisht is one such actor. ❤️
+ infinite ❤️ May he keep shining as an actor & a human being too.There is a line in RTM na 'Paraya hokar lagta aapna sa'. This may sound stupid but he actually seems 'Aapna sa' even though I know very few things regarding him.Somewhere I can connect with him & I am not telling this as a fan, but as a human being.I keep calling him 'Boy' for this reason only.😆
Really we are too much🤣
152 pages🤪
Ruk jao abhi yaaro🤪
Jyada pages over huye phir mods daantenge😆
Asfi dusri at banake nehi gayi🤪
Edit... Arre usne at2 banaya hain waha chalo saare 🤗
I can understand 😳 ❤️Originally posted by: Midnight_Sun1
+ infinite ❤️ May he keep shining as an actor & a human being too.There is a line in RTM na 'Paraya hokar lagta aapna sa'. This may sound stupid but he actually seems 'Aapna sa' even though I know very few things regarding him.Somewhere I can connect with him & I am not telling this as a fan, but as a human being.I keep calling him 'Boy' for this reason only.😆
2nd AT is ready. Check main forumOriginally posted by: RPKPMRUC4EH677T3
Really we are too much🤣
152 pages🤪
Ruk jao abhi yaaro🤪
Jyada pages over huye phir mods daantenge😆
Asfi dusri at banake nehi gayi🤪
Edit... Arre usne at2 banaya hain waha chalo saare 🤗
are kuch paisa nahi hai🤣🤣Originally posted by: R4644EO34SEKRICG
i know people going to med school watching dil mil gaye then cried about the dhoka they got from itv🤪🤣
That's why tum logon ko kaha, yaha school wale log hain unko warn kiya😆
Pravi physiotherapy padhraha, it's not a part of MBBS. Physiotherapy pe alag se degree lete hain 😳 but paisa bohot hain🤣
wreffffffff*****,hum bhi Bangalore se hain,but humko nahi pata tha!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣Originally posted by: IYZTVEFCSKUJSWXW
that's right.. and Bangalore me hai office unka