Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
The tattoo seems permanent.... I thought it was for the character only..
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIyKMdPlTxW/?igshid=1s4kdlts8jt3g
Sid bday din ka pic hai from same westin hotel😲 all of them stayed there till next day?😲
https://twitter.com/ibeingaman/status/1338515369334427659?s=21
Omg omg lmao I’m getting dirty thoughts 🤣🥳
dunno...I feel it’s more long lasting 🤷♀️Originally posted by: jayasharma25
The tattoo seems permanent.... I thought it was for the character only..
The random spottings❤️
Originally posted by: Luvpari345
https://twitter.com/ibeingaman/status/1338515369334427659?s=21
Omg omg lmao I’m getting dirty thoughts 🤣🥳
Aree family masti ki hogi clean thoughts 😌
Sid sana ka handbag pakda h kya
Is it sana? I can’t tell.