Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
Whatever makes you happy, sweetheart. As long as you are by my side.
Btw, I reverted to the PM. Thank you !!
Always N! Yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hai? Also. No Thank you pls! 🙏 Issa my job! 🤗🤗❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
Whatever makes you happy, sweetheart. As long as you are by my side.
Btw, I reverted to the PM. Thank you !!
Always N! Yeh bhi koi puchne ki baat hai? Also. No Thank you pls! 🙏 Issa my job! 🤗🤗❤️
Originally posted by: Ecrivain
Yes with the fresh new gossip 🥳
Yes and Preeti leading from front😉
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
Word. I wont make it easy, even though I havent reached there yet.
We know that😆
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
I will send now. Thanks
Read and reverted, N
You go with you're heart, we are there to support you. 🤗
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
You could be right and how 👍🏼
Good to know I am right... Looking forward to the upcoming twists. 🤗
Haha, no N
Wont ever try to deny anything. 🤗
You know me better than I know myself.
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
Oh ho, not just the terrace fiasco, even during the Sheetal track, he was pretty insensitive towards Khushi's suffering.
Dont even remind me of the basketball match. Man, I wanted to punch his face and how. 😡
Awesome threesome 🤣
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
What is love without pain, my friend?
N, pls... make their suffering less. 😭
Originally posted by: TwilightStar_JP
He he Thanks, EC! 🙈🙈 As much as I can vividly imagine someone else's work right in front of me, the writing part didn't work out. I did try initially. It takes a lot of patience, hardwork and perseverance. Kudos to amazing writers like N. I will read. 😁 I can talk. I can't pen it down.
Why does speaking to you makes me feel like I am speaking to my altar ego? 😭
Boy, patience is not my virtue and I know it well.
Originally posted by: Fe-en-Dios
I am not exactly sure if I agree with you, because I feel that everyone can write, something or the other. But yes, to be patient and perseverant is a big thing.
You do know that our resident chatter-box has the gift of gab and is a gifted writer, but patience is a virtue she lacks. Otherwise, EC would have had a far bigger and better fan following than me. 😊
NNNNN please 🙈
Me and better than you, no chance at all. 😳
The Court of Nawab Malik "Some people, like certain verses, must be read in chapters." - Set in the court of 18th century Lucknow, a slow burn...
Nov, 30th ...Can we forget this day? When our favorite show "Iss Pyar Ko Kya Naam Doon ..." Ended abruptly. It was painful for all of us not to...
Disclaimer : All images and writing belong to Mysticaldivine. Do not use without permission... 12 Years of Teri Meri Kahani 💕 Does she know I...
Rabba Ve... Can you believe it's been 15 years since Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon? first stole our hearts? From "What the..." to "Hey Devi...
34