Aisi koi serial thi kya jismein FL was possessive?
PM me🤣
ML hi AYM and possessive and rash banta firta hai
still I love them❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aisi koi serial thi kya jismein FL was possessive?
PM me🤣
ML hi AYM and possessive and rash banta firta hai
still I love them❤️
Arre, koi majboori daal do - reh jayegi Pree! She is an ITV FL, after all! 🤪🤣
Ha
off course😆
🤣🤣
yeah ...
Vishwaas went for toss , I was hanging around only for AbrarGun
.
Idiots - Dont know what they were thinking 😡
Originally posted by: girlTalks
Kash 🤗🤗
how is you ????
I missed you ❤️
hows the work ????
@bold: you even have to ask 😉😆
what is there not to figure out 😆
Missed you too! ❤️
It's still Sunday here, enjoying it before Monday comes knocking! 😆
So, Mangalsutra kahaan hai baba? 😉😆
Anshu ...
delete your post ..
if you want to rant , pm me
Hey, let's not talk about this in the AT. Nichu is tired of giving us warnings.
We can talk about this in YHC CC, I think.
Missed you too! ❤️
It's still Sunday here, enjoying it before Monday comes knocking! 😆
So, Mangalsutra kahaan hai baba? 😉😆
ohh .. i didnt know you are international 😳
arey.. tweeps found out .. Pree is wearing that in one in the bridal dress .. no idea how/what/when 😕
ok sorry will delete it , I thought I was nice 😉
Kash --quote nai karna tha ....
Originally posted by: yhc_loves
ok sorry will delete it , I thought I was nice 😉
mai kab boli, you were not nice 😉
we are always nice 😉😆