I think it's some planning
and agar divorce ho bhi gaya toh RuSha will get married again❤️
and RuShaNsh will be together ❤️❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think it's some planning
and agar divorce ho bhi gaya toh RuSha will get married again❤️
and RuShaNsh will be together ❤️❤️
Is it something typical like uske dil mein nafrat paida karo types🤪🤣
For damage control better they show it's RuSha plan
separation is okay
but hope they won't stretch it far👍🏼
Anyway hope upcoming episodes will give clarity 👍🏼
but iss sab ki zaroorat nahi thi
Rudra ko sane rakhte
RuSha solving together
and Preesha gets licence back
she goes for medical conference
he missing her etc❤️
but serial needs Drama
Last two weeks the whole story line is hush hush.... its like writer is in mission to end the show. the beautiful love story show completely off the track and filled with nonsense traditional ITV drama.
I will be so pissed if the divorce is a plan or some kind of game like S plays.
It's not done.Whole love story would be put in total bad light.
CVs know RuSha is USP of show
so I think 95% - no divorce
5% - Divorce
🤣🤣
LOL
I will just wait for episodes
bass RuSha ko jyada mat rulana
especially Rudra ko
I cannot see him in pain💔😭
I don't even hate him
or anyone
even M/A🤣
I don't even hate CVs🤣
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
CVs know RuSha is USP of show
so I think 95% - no divorce
5% - Divorce
🤣🤣
LOL
I will just wait for episodes
bass RuSha ko jyada mat rulana
especially Rudra ko
I cannot see him in pain💔😭
I don't even hate him
or anyone
even M/A🤣
I don't even hate CVs🤣
U don't hate them?
Bahut barra dil hai aapka
ismein unki bhi galti nahi
TRP/track ke hisab se they experiment
and change trajectory of any character 🤣
but I am quite okay with them
itna toh accha hai fans ki demand sunte hai👍🏼
Originally posted by: laboni11
No where in custody case was shown S preference.He was not at all called in court and asked what he wants?And then they gave the order with out his statement.Kya Baat🤨
I watch the drama out of courthouse with mute button.Can't take his screeching.
Ru is effed up...he is better of with M.
Both have multiple personality disorder.
For a person it's normal to read before you sign.?The popcorn boy did it 2nd time? How is he a rockstar then?
Best part was pree taking the smartest and intelligent move.The girl have lot of control but when she blows Man! she looked she will chew off Ru's head.😆
Rudi in hulk version and then next nano second romantic hubby flip was so weird.More than M he needs treatment.
Hoping Partial Separation may bring some sense in their relation if the divorce is legit.If it's plan by BK and Pree then yet to see what's next.Pree didn't sign the paper and her reaction was so off.Which is weird?
Very confusing upcoming.
@bold - not yet seen the episode but this just cracked me up. I was wondering how they would show this flip from Ru & they have just shown flip without any explanations 🤣
Jai ho CVs 🤣
This FD is on 🔥
Show plots on 🔥
🤣