IMMj CCC #74 We’re Totally Unstable 🤷🏻‍♀️- Page 43

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

25.2k

Users

21

Likes

950

Frequent Posters

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

Riddhu be like - Tedha hai par mera hai...πŸ˜†

Kurkure boss🀣

RishiGirl thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess

Jo tune quote kiya wo post dkh dobara

The second I was about to quote only u have edited it!!

so can’t help!



Because I saw u had written Bangladesh and then edited to SL that’s why I had to re quote it again πŸ˜‚


RishiGirl thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Haaaa pata hai


Bechara the people living here if not, because of my wish they’ll also have to suffer πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


Krazzy_Girl thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

Abe

Maine nashe mein kyu hai be iss time par? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@bold: padh jara jo tune likha hπŸ˜†

Nashedi hi likhte h aisi language m🀣

MysticHeart thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess

@bold: padh jara jo tune likha hπŸ˜†

Nashedi hi likhte h aisi language m🀣

Kaun nashe ki???

Krazzy_Girl thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

The second I was about to quote only u have edited it!!

so can’t help!



Because I saw u had written Bangladesh and then edited to SL that’s why I had to re quote it again πŸ˜‚


You don't have to quote again 😏

Edit bhi kr skti thi🀣

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Yes kurkure... 🀣

karara for his enemies.. gives karara jawaab..πŸ˜†

Masaledaar yum for his sweetheart dollar biwi πŸ˜†

RishiGirl thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess

@bold: padh jara jo tune likha hπŸ˜†

Nashedi hi likhte h aisi language m🀣

🀣🀣

Waqt badal gayi naaa

Dopehar nahi hai πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚



Teri andaar ki teacher bahar aagayi πŸ˜†


RishiGirl thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess

You don't have to quote again 😏

Edit bhi kr skti thi🀣

I thought u have would already checked what I wrote by that time so I had to go back and quote it again


Tu zyada soch maaat teacher sahiba πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚


Krazzy_Girl thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Tu to sone gyi thi phir kya huaπŸ˜†

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".