Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Riddhu be like - Tedha hai par mera hai...π
Kurkure bossπ€£
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Riddhu be like - Tedha hai par mera hai...π
Kurkure bossπ€£
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Jo tune quote kiya wo post dkh dobara
The second I was about to quote only u have edited it!!
so canβt help!
Because I saw u had written Bangladesh and then edited to SL thatβs why I had to re quote it again π
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Milega nhi lekinπ
Haaaa pata hai
Bechara the people living here if not, because of my wish theyβll also have to suffer ππ
@bold: padh jara jo tune likha hπ
Nashedi hi likhte h aisi language mπ€£
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
@bold: padh jara jo tune likha hπ
Nashedi hi likhte h aisi language mπ€£
Kaun nashe ki???
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
The second I was about to quote only u have edited it!!
so canβt help!
Because I saw u had written Bangladesh and then edited to SL thatβs why I had to re quote it again π
You don't have to quote again π
Edit bhi kr skti thiπ€£
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
Kurkure bossπ€£
Yes kurkure... π€£
karara for his enemies.. gives karara jawaab..π
Masaledaar yum for his sweetheart dollar biwi π
Originally posted by: EmeraldPrincess
@bold: padh jara jo tune likha hπ
Nashedi hi likhte h aisi language mπ€£
π€£π€£
Waqt badal gayi naaa
Dopehar nahi hai πππ
Teri andaar ki teacher bahar aagayi π
I thought u have would already checked what I wrote by that time so I had to go back and quote it again
Tu zyada soch maaat teacher sahiba πππ
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Kaun nashe ki???
Tu to sone gyi thi phir kya huaπ