Fan Fictions

P&P Part II - Page 17

rr66 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

i m so happy that viveka is showing her hurt nd dissapointment to raanav.. the same thing happened with II nd R&b that guy talked less but never ever took sides nd gave it back to people including his sister nd at the same tym for II her family was never ever wrong when it came to dude .. i never liked this..

u cant break ur relationship with ur mom thats fair..  u want viveka to be cordial even after soo many insults from smrita then do the damn same thing for her nd her family..

i can call off the wedding if my fiance talks abt my sis like that or he thinks any less of her.. sis comes first..u claim to be hopelessly in love then atleast put the efforts dude

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jodha111 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

NIsha thank you for two updates. I am happy Viveka  is standing up for herself and her family with Rannav. But then why can’t she stand up with Naina . Naina is being selfish and jealous of her own sister getting married to wealthy. Viveka was happy and encouraging with her relationship with Inder Then why cannot Naina be happy for her sister . 

Errrantnomad thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's good Viveka is reaching out to Naina. That doesn't excuse Naina for her pathetic behavior to think that her sister is a puppet in her strings who will dance to her tunes. 

But I do hope Naina comes around. She better come around!!

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Names & Things

Viveka is opting to keep her name and not planning to use the grand Parasher name to throw her weight around. But Smrita will still not back down just yet. Her name is all she has and she will keep throwing it as long as she can. At least she realizes she let her son down.

coderlady thumbnail

Lab mouse

Why does Raanav not want to meet Naina? He can't face her after the fiasco? His cousin was just as involved as she was. Neither one of them thought about what they were getting into. Both were equally at fault. If Naina was getting too clingy, why didn't Inder talk to her about it?

coderlady thumbnail

Yeh Naina…

Raana's rejection made Viveka more determined to cement her relationship with her sister. Viveka has reached out to Naina despite all the drama Naina subjected her too. Now its time for Naina to return the courtesy.

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Complex & Smooth

She got home showered and knocked on Naina’s door

Naina opened it startled, “Don’t do this to me Naina” she hugged her tight and let her tears flow

“Kya matlab?” Naina pretended not to know “WHY are you crying Veev?” “Did he do the same to you? “I TOLD YOU” she seemed to soften up immediately to Viveka’s shock

“Naina… please yaar baith…” Viveka sat down and sighed

“I am telling you they are narcissistic nobodies” 

“Naina I haven’t broken up” Viveka rushed to defend the Parashars

“Then what do you want from me dude?” she pulled away immediately stumbling

“Naina… I have never hurt you. I love you to the moon and back. MUJHSE itna gussa kyon hai tu babe?” Viveka begged

“You got engaged to spite ME” Naina was losing her mind

“MUJHE kaise pata Inder aur tera break up ho chuka hai, the day I said yes to him you came in crying you broke up, you never even texted me”

“Veev… dude… you think Raanav did not know?”

“You think he planned this?” Viveka was shocked

“You are either naïve or you are just pretending Veev” Naina began to cry

“You said it didn’t matter if he didn’t love you, the s—was explosive” Viveka was genuinely shocked

“Oh pleeez I later told you I can so imagine a life with him”

“You’ve said that about THREE other guys Nainaaa”

“Mujhe taane maar rahi ho?”

“Nahi…”

“Even You said Abhishek is at the same wavelength with you and you could see him as THE dude” Naina was sharp

“I knowww I said that” Viveka hung her head in shame…

“And Oh! What about that Research advisor when you did that summer thesis after undergrad (Viveka’s first relationship), what was his name”

Viveka cringed

“You should know me better than Ma and papa Veev… hum sab kuch share karte hain”

“I am sorry… I just want to… I just want us to go back to where we were babe”

“How can I? I am still hurting sooo much”

“Only my breaking up with Raanav will give me back the love and closeness we have?” Viveka was astonished

Naina struggled to agree with that line, now that Viveka had so clearly spelled it out

They were siblings afterall

Naina realized for a brief second how unreasonable and cruel she was being, but that moment was… brief… and lasted a second

“Everytime I will see you with Raanav I will be reminded of what I could have had with Inder”

“I want us to go back to being normal Naina” “I am unable to stare at your locked door” “Mujhse ek baat nahi karti tum”

“I miss you too” Naina’s shoulders slumped in defeat

The girls cried for a bit, getting it all out of their system

“Do you love him?” Naina asked cautiously

Viveka blushed magnificently, “I think he is great… he is unlike any man I have met before” she said haltingly

“So you do love him”

“Naina I think about him a lot… when I am not with him, before I said yes, I would wonder what his typical day was like. Who he spoke with. How he picked his clothes, how long he showered” Viveka laughed nervously

Naina felt searing jealousy at that comment. To have such intimate thoughts about a gorgeous man, like she had about Inder

“You are only infatuated right?” Naina tried to rationalize

“Umm.. I don’t know.. We have such, we have had such intense discussions,  the way he provoked me caused me to tingle” Viveka smiled “I understood what you meant by the electric attraction, I found myself checking him out, waiting for his arrival or missing him… one or the other. I knew when he was looking at me in a crowded room”

Naina got off the bed abruptly and paced the room

This was not going the good way

Viveka was head over heels in love it appeared

“So umm.. yeah… OK” Naina mumbled

“And then he proposed Naina he said he was “hopelessly in love. He said so many things” she blushed trying to hold back some R rated stuff “He is not flaky and superficial as I had thought, he is deep and complex.. and its going to take me many interesting years to figure him out” Viveka was breathless and dreamy now

“They are such smooth operators!!” Naina declared all knowingly

jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I’m so so glad that Viveka reached out to Naina the way she did.  From Viveka’s POV, she is doing the right thing. You can’t throw away sisters, father or mother over a relationship that has just started. I’m glad that she is not blinded by the new found love and all behind it. 

She will set an example to Naina and the twins on how to not go overboard on any external relationship that may work out or frizzle out and those things that are not worth hurting the people around you. Waiting to read their convo

Edited by jaschick - 3 years ago
jaschick thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wow ! Thx Nisha. 🙏 You read my mind. off to read the next chapter 

Errrantnomad thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Jealousy... everyone knows what it feels like . Naina has recently lost what Veev and Raanav have or what she thinks they have. 

Envy doesn't have anyone jumping with joy on others relationship but Naina wanting their relationship to break or stereotyping the parashar men is kind of unhealthy. 

She just needs to develop tolerance or we just hope that Naina finds her Mr. Right SOON