This indicates that she's shot in the house during the painting punishment 😳
Someone shot her inside their home? 😳 Are V's security personnel sleeping?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
This indicates that she's shot in the house during the painting punishment 😳
Someone shot her inside their home? 😳 Are V's security personnel sleeping?
Im guessing she faints due to lack of energy and food cue fall and catch eyelock.
And she gets shot in the arm...
The promo clubbed it all together lol

It's nice to see Priyal using the couple name - PurVir hashtag ❤️😎
Priyal has posted the promo in her story
Check it out
Thks but I can't see it 😒
Thks but I can't see it 😒
Amar has also posted it
😭😭someone plz put video ... Can't see the story
Wait till its loaded on IG link too (stories will disappear in 24 hrs) I'm also sure Colors will post the promo tomorrow on IG and YouTube.
