Omg omg omg!!!! Yeh I m dead! I m totally dead!!!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIvNxHMH-X0/?igshid=1t38581dm6tjb
Omg omg omg!!!! Yeh I m dead! I m totally dead!!!!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIvNxHMH-X0/?igshid=1t38581dm6tjb
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
i opened ig, saw this & yaar itni khushi hui. pehle tou confusion hua lekin baad mein realize kiya ki sapna nahi sach hai yeh 😍😍
*user not found. Cause of death = ^^^*
Oh. Em. Gee!
WTH HANG ON WTH
MY REACTION EXACTLY
So we get an unpossessed veer. A love confession. And SR. CAN WE FORWARD TO NEXT WEEK PLEASE
ALSO ALSO ALSO.
RED. AND BLACK.



here we were, dreaming of pool romances....😆
So we get an unpossessed veer. A love confession. And SR. CAN WE FORWARD TO NEXT WEEK PLEASE
pls oh god. unless this happens today? you know how they can be with the rajdhani expressss
Kahaan tha na....PHUSKI BOMB!!! Wohi hoga ye track🤪
But this dude is ATOMIC EXPLOSION 💥 I just saw it Dwipi, and I was like, paani pee leti hu pehle.😆
Surbhi Chandna, you are so dead woman, ye abhi dena zaruri tha😆
Oh dude, how will we survive till next week.
Originally posted by: nainaasharmaa
pls oh god. unless this happens today? you know how they can be with the rajdhani expressss
Today seems early even for them 😆 but next Sunday pakka. Gahhhhhhhh