I'm fine dear. How are you? Ok I'll check later. Please post the link here.Originally posted by: DVAOUYC4N5BDZDRC
Hi...
How are you?
Yes I've made a post on same on MF,Riddhima feels a possession for Vansh rather than family.🙄
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
I'm fine dear. How are you? Ok I'll check later. Please post the link here.Originally posted by: DVAOUYC4N5BDZDRC
Hi...
How are you?
Yes I've made a post on same on MF,Riddhima feels a possession for Vansh rather than family.🙄
Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino
Ridhhima family thodi hai for Vansh😏
It's okay if the whole family goes rogue and murderous...... Ridhhu thoda bahut jasoosi ki then bhaukaal macha dena hai🙄😏
When all this is over...I want Riddhima to say this to Vansh one day n walk out of their marriage like one of these OSs and FFs...
Originally posted by: NewAccount
I'm fine dear. How are you? Ok I'll check later. Please post the link here.
I'm also fine😊
Nothing will happen. They'll show some romantic scene. & say, see they're in love so all okay.
When all this is over...I want Riddhima to say this to Vansh one day n walk out of their marriage like one of these OSs and FFs...
& for God sake stop this frequent long eyelocks & trip n fall. Show other meaningful things.
Originally posted by: NewAccount
& for God sake stop this frequent long eyelocks & trip n fall. Show other meaningful things.
Agree with you👍🏼
Aaj aap bahot gusse mein lag rahi hai😆