IMMj Episodes Discussion Thread #45- Page 42

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

44.7k

Users

55

Likes

1.6k

Frequent Posters

SexyPotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: DVAOUYC4N5BDZDRC

Hi...

How are you?

Yes I've made a post on same on MF,Riddhima feels a possession for Vansh rather than family.🙄

I'm fine dear. How are you? Ok I'll check later. Please post the link here.
amritat thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Engager Level 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sunshine_nino

Ridhhima family thodi hai for Vansh😏

It's okay if the whole family goes rogue and murderous...... Ridhhu thoda bahut jasoosi ki then bhaukaal macha dena hai🙄😏


When all this is over...I want Riddhima to say this to Vansh one day n walk out of their marriage like one of these OSs and FFs...

F4LAZWSWC4TUEDVC thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: NewAccount

I'm fine dear. How are you? Ok I'll check later. Please post the link here.

I'm also fine😊

SexyPotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: amritat


When all this is over...I want Riddhima to say this to Vansh one day n walk out of their marriage like one of these OSs and FFs...

Nothing will happen. They'll show some romantic scene. & say, see they're in love so all okay.
SexyPotato thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

& for God sake stop this frequent long eyelocks & trip n fall. Show other meaningful things.

Gurikaur_ginni thumbnail
6th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: NewAccount

& for God sake stop this frequent long eyelocks & trip n fall. Show other meaningful things.

Agree with you👍🏼

Aaj aap bahot gusse mein lag rahi hai😆

Edited by Gurikaur_ginni - 5 years ago

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".