Chudu chudu.... I am doing it..... 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Chudu chudu.... I am doing it..... 😆
Originally posted by: FNB2IGRCREU25WZ5
Mukhi vir me wo sari quality hai jo hum girls ko pasand aaye
True... Men who think women are equal to them are most beautiful ppl... ❤️
Chudadam Start chesa latha ..
I wanna write somwthing on PurVir. Any guideline or permission that I should be aware of? Or I can just go ahead.
Originally posted by: Amaraddict
I wanna write somwthing on PurVir. Any guideline or permission that I should be aware of? Or I can just go ahead.
U mean u wanna write OS or FF on PurVir...go ahead dear ...just write it on post it on Main Forum
Originally posted by: Amaraddict
I wanna write somwthing on PurVir. Any guideline or permission that I should be aware of? Or I can just go ahead.
Just make sure it follows forum rules (I doubt any of us will actually end up writing anything that is on the fine line between what's allowed and what's not, but it is always good to check), and post it in the main forum. Looking forward to reading it.
On that note, if we start getting lots of FFs we should think about asking the mods if there is an archive for fanfiction links or not.
Did anyone saw the new promo someone shot purvi with gun😶😶😭😭
Did anyone saw the new promo someone shot purvi with gun😶😶😭😭
Please nezuko post the link
Did anyone saw the new promo someone shot purvi with gun😶😶😭😭
Kab, kahaan, kaise 😶😶