And Hima and Shreya ke roastful comments bhi😭
No I'm not missing that 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
And Hima and Shreya ke roastful comments bhi😭
No I'm not missing that 🤣
🤪🤪
Haa woh full name hai..
shrads short wala
& toto nick name..
Ab mai khud hi confuse hao gai🤣
Toto hi kahenge hum👍🏼
hum yahi bhatak rahe hain🧟♀️iski tarah,tum log nahi the toh hum silent member ban gaye the🤣🤣🤣🤣
main bhi toto kahungi phir... It's cute. Krishna kaha hain do you know... 😒
I have not talked to her in ages
Nai yaar ..😒 Bohot dino se nahi dikhi..
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
No I'm not missing that 🤣
Ani is the most dedicated to bon
You are the most dedicated to ani🤣
Awwwwww ❤️
Everything is beautiful
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
No I'm not missing that 🤣
Kyuuuuu😔
aww 🤗Originally posted by: Siddiquie
hum yahi bhatak rahe hain🧟♀️iski tarah,tum log nahi the toh hum silent member ban gaye the🤣🤣🤣🤣
Akele baat karti
Hum aake reply de dete😆
Sometimes i do that🤪
Even I made special ones for you...😉