My Rrahul baby has got some real good moves
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
My Rrahul baby has got some real good moves
I did Soni
Okay thank god. Its a mess bt u will get it all back
But I strongly believe wo jo dance kar raha hai wo rRahul nahi hai...rRahul itna bhi slim nahi hai re
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Hellozzz
Hellloooo 🤗
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Hellozzz
Darshi🤗
Originally posted by: dipali13
But I strongly believe wo jo dance kar raha hai wo rRahul nahi hai...rRahul itna bhi slim nahi hai re
Oh you think he is not
Bilkul agree yaar jab bhi Riansh moment ate hai CV ko jaldi hoti hai😡