Mene nahi pee he aaj tak 😆
But aaj me kuch zyada he kaand kar rahi hu 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Mene nahi pee he aaj tak 😆
But aaj me kuch zyada he kaand kar rahi hu 🤣
I miss the aura of Vansh so much..IDK I m feeling very disappointed these days..
Vansh was such a promising character....
And I don't know I m the only one or not..but I m damn sure that we'll never get to see Vansh's love and sarcrifices for Ridhhima..😭😭
Rangu is very much obsessed in showing FL's story in all its shows.. ignoring the ML..
Now I m feeling that just to make Ridhhima "superwoman" they'll destroy the best character of the show that is "Vansh"
Originally posted by: MafiaQueen17
Mene nahi pee he aaj tak 😆
But aaj me kuch zyada he kaand kar rahi hu 🤣
Kya raaz hai iska🤣😉
Boss k badle mene control phek diya he 🤣
Originally posted by: MafiaQueen17
Mene nahi pee he aaj tak 😆
But aaj me kuch zyada he kaand kar rahi hu 🤣
Tujhe chad gayi
Bina tu jaane 🤣
Sleep induced nasha hai free of cost🤣
Pata nahi mood mast he bas 🤪😳
🤣🤣