Created

Last reply

Replies

39

Views

3.5k

Users

16

Likes

94

Frequent Posters

by_stander thumbnail
5th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
#11

Originally posted by: SnehaJha20

And Shivaji's favourite wife was SAI


wait does that mean he had more than one wife? Then Pakhi has a chance... 😂

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail 9th Anniversary Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
#12

Yaad aaya..... Thanks 🤗

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: SnehaJha20

And Shivaji's favourite wife was SAI


Foreshadowing I likes!

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
#14

I really miss the Samrat-Viraat bond. Hopefully Sai finds him soon and brings him back. I really want that track. Pakhi needs to be kept in check. Though I know initially Samrat will be upset with Viraat but when you have Sai in you corner why fear?

happy007 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
#15

Originally posted by: sammy17


I wonder if that's why makers gave virat the shiva pet name and called his female lead as sai?

Yes absolutely.

And another Shiva symbolism is there. Sai prays to Lord Shiva in the show. Her entry scene was of her praying to Lord Shiva & Usha Maushi asking for a Shiva type husband for Sai.

it was the most obvious symbolism in the show 😆

Edited by happy007 - 5 years ago
Miss-Behave thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
#16

Originally posted by: happy007

Yes absolutely.

And another Shiva symbolism is there. Sai prays to Lord Shiva in the show. Her entry scene was of her praying to Lord Shiva & Usha Maushi asking for a Shiva type husband for Sai.

it was the most obvious symbolism in the show 😆


Oh I don't remember that as I only started watching the show from sairat shaadi day for the first time, but then I went a couple of episodes back to where sai shaadi to that jagtap was stopped by virat and watched those episodes till kamal sir got shot, but after that episode I continued watching the current lot of episodes, so I missed all the episodes from the beginning of the show till jagtap-sai forced shaadi, and missed all the episodes that came between kamal sir getting shot and sai-virat marriage day, and it was from that marriage day I became regular viewer only.

A4Anjie thumbnail
Screen Detective Participant Thumbnail 9th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
#17

Originally posted by: Eternized_Blues

I really miss the Samrat-Viraat bond. Hopefully Sai finds him soon and brings him back. I really want that track. Pakhi needs to be kept in check. Though I know initially Samrat will be upset with Viraat but when you have Sai in you corner why fear?

I wish samrat comes back soon too.


I am looking forward to watch sai-samrat bonding.... the most....


Two cheerful persons will bring jaan to that dull C house !!!!!

Eternized_Blues thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
#18

Originally posted by: A4Anjie

I wish samrat comes back soon too.


I am looking forward to watch sai-samrat bonding.... the most....


Two cheerful persons will bring jaan to that dull C house !!!!!

@bold

Virat is gonna have his hands full with these two. Plus Sai will get to see a different Virat when Samrat comes who is fun, carefree, and naughty.

A4Anjie thumbnail
Screen Detective Participant Thumbnail 9th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
#19

I hope they change it in Hindi version of the story .... a bit -and give as good time of this story line ....

samrat-sai vs kaku and team !!!!!!!!!!!!!

luvzindagi thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
#20

Originally posted by: bones123

That is super interesting, did not know this part of history. I didn't actually get the connection of the whole Jeeva/Shiva before, thanks for providing this wonderful insight :)


Whenever Samrat returns to the show, I hope they do focus on the relationship between the two brothers. I loveee a good bromance!!

Well, I am a history lover😳...and it struck me as soon as I heard those names from these two brothers 😊

It was my pleasure to share it with you all

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".