Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
What tu 6 baje uthi...😱😱😱
Aj mein subha 5:30 KO ayi tabh bhi tujhe nehi dekha...
Tujhe bhook nehi lagi...
Haaaa yaaarr
Today parents room they’re painting so she came to our room in the evening for a nap then I saw her and she thought I would have woken up at that time!!
But with that I also slept again!! And I woke up at 6pm and I was shocked!! I soon had a bath and went to watch the show
I still haven’t had anything for the whole day. I don’t feel hungry like that yaaar
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Wo to mast hai😛
Par Khooni Chudail se waise bhi paresaan uparse Stingfly nahi chahiye🤪
Tume rishmi ko uska pay time pe kyu nhi dia🤪🤣tb tu stingfly k naam se bach jati🤣
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Haaaa yaaarr
Today parents room they’re painting so she came to our room in the evening for a nap then I saw her and she thought I would have woken up at that time!!
But with that I also slept again!! And I woke up at 6pm and I was shocked!! I soon had a bath and went to watch the show
I still haven’t had anything for the whole day. I don’t feel hungry like that yaaar
Rishmi sweetheart 🤗
Thanks pyari AnyDi...
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Haaaa yaaarr
Today parents room they’re painting so she came to our room in the evening for a nap then I saw her and she thought I would have woken up at that time!!
But with that I also slept again!! And I woke up at 6pm and I was shocked!! I soon had a bath and went to watch the show
I still haven’t had anything for the whole day. I don’t feel hungry like that yaaar
Tu pehle kuch kha...
Chalo ye khatam kare hum sab milke.