Filhal jail jaayegi Betty aur phir zarur wapas aayegi post leap..Originally posted by: I5LXWCDDKPCLJ6QW
Usko jail nahi paagal khaane bhejna chahiye 🤢👎🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Filhal jail jaayegi Betty aur phir zarur wapas aayegi post leap..Originally posted by: I5LXWCDDKPCLJ6QW
Usko jail nahi paagal khaane bhejna chahiye 🤢👎🏼
Great Idea 😉 But for first time I watch full episode and for the repeat I skip all mini, Munshi family scenes 😆
Munshi family scenes are 🤢
but now be ready to face loads of it 😭
She is a cutiepie.Bechari ko relief mila hoga heavy jewellery se.Bondu looks so cute and adorable in this white Banarasi saree... Like a traditional Kerala doll. ❤️❤️
Filhal jail jaayegi Betty aur phir zarur wapas aayegi post leap..
imagine post leap scene ekdum classic hindi films type, Rudi doing pooja at home and doosre scene me Mini stepping out of jail 🤣🤣
vaise why would she go to jail? If she really is the one to kill saurav how does it matter? she is a britisher no? usne Indian ko maara toh kya hua?
Kya pta konsi kichdi pakk rahi hai.I hope quiz vaale ke baad yeh track khatam ho jayeCooking competition on the way 🤣🤣
Our forum's chaskametre ratings dropped to 4th position now.. Once it was on top 1 and 2..!!
I'm in love with this look of hers and the jewellery is❤️❤️❤️Bondu looks so cute and adorable in this white Banarasi saree... Like a traditional Kerala doll. ❤️❤️
main kabhi uski family scenes nahi dekhti, I just go out of the living room and come back when it's over when I'm watching it on tv!!🤢🤢Originally posted by: QZJPCW5FFWF56MXB
Munshi family scenes are 🤢
but now be ready to face loads of it 😭
ITV mein logic mat dhoondho, nahi milega tumhe..Originally posted by: C5IQL4TNQHXJSIMY
imagine post leap scene ekdum classic hindi films type, Rudi doing pooja at home and doosre scene me Mini stepping out of jail 🤣🤣
vaise why would she go to jail? If she really is the one to kill saurav how does it matter? she is a britisher no? usne Indian ko maara toh kya hua?
Haan hum ek ott imagine kare toh double milega.. No doubt😆
Haina...Such a cutie she is..Originally posted by: WQ7EFSO4EGLQKTIB
I'm in love with this look of hers and the jewellery is❤️❤️❤️