https://twitter.com/tellychakkar/status/1337326305608486913?s=20
Abh Mini urf Betty Jail jaayegi according to TC hence making an exit from show..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://twitter.com/tellychakkar/status/1337326305608486913?s=20
Abh Mini urf Betty Jail jaayegi according to TC hence making an exit from show..
Originally posted by: Scarlett_15
Arre🤣
Filhal to ye tincture mujhe GW ko dene ka mann kar raha hai..🤪
He is Mini ke pyaar me madhosh 🤣
yaar kya kya sapne dekhe the.. ki GW ka koi bigger motive hoga... he will do mini ka popat etc. abb lag rha hai ye log aesehi nipta denge 🤪
Bondu looks so cute and adorable in this white Banarasi saree... Like a traditional Kerala doll. ❤️❤️Originally posted by: Shubhdeepk
Bon ki new look.Isi same girl ne pravi and dev ke saath bhi storu daali hai.
Ani kya chef banne ja raha hai ?batuk ke saath vali video mein voh kitchen mein tha na❓
I thought Everyone was doing the same only 🤣 So why to write separately 🤣Originally posted by: QELOPUFOTZOZVORP
You should give a separate review for this analysis 🤣
https://twitter.com/tellychakkar/status/1337326305608486913?s=20
Abh Mini urf Betty Jail jaayegi according to TC hence making an exit from show..
Usko jail nahi paagal khaane bhejna chahiye 🤢👎🏼
Cooking competition on the way 🤣🤣Originally posted by: Shubhdeepk
Bon ki new look.Isi same girl ne pravi and dev ke saath bhi storu daali hai.
Ani kya chef banne ja raha hai ?batuk ke saath vali video mein voh kitchen mein tha na❓
I thought Everyone was doing the same only 🤣 So why to write separately 🤣
I directly click on skip button unless scene me Ani is present 🤪
voot's description for yesterday's episode :
Anirudh returns home to learn that the very girls he wanted to help and uplift have betrayed him and stolen all the jewellery kept inside the cabinet. Anirudh's uncle learns about the incident and blames him for trusting the wrong people. How will Anirudh handle the situation?
For a moment I couldn't understand ki ye Anirudh's uncle kaun hai 🤣
@Bold - Answer: galti meri hai , meri vajah se unhe chori karni pdi 🤪 chalo Bondita 😎
Great Idea 😉 But for first time I watch full episode and for the repeat I skip all mini, Munshi family scenes 😆Originally posted by: TVPD5N5H4JA2Q5TX
I directly click on skip button unless scene me Ani is present 🤪
Really?? 😳Cooking competition on the way 🤣🤣