Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sutapasima thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Nezuko

First thing Anjali's sister is so immature that she can't even handle herself.... I think the power balance between anjali and purvi is the major reason why is she so rude to her I mean purvi is molki dulhan yet she is mukhiyani ,jetthani and elder bahu of their family and hold much more power than her , meanwhile anjali just..... she will be salty about this, i guess once they wrap up sudha's arc they gonna give more focus to anjaliuntil then I am not gonna take them seriously

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lennie

She also mocks her for being a Molkki too but I think it's to also rule the house too... have responsibility over that hence why she wanted her sister to be with Virender 

Surekha5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2

That  punshment changed the entire story.... 

Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Surekha5

That  punshment changed the entire story.... 

How??
Surekha5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail + 2
i am talking about bandini serial......
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for update Suta🤗

Can't wait for today's episode.... :) 

truth always comes out in the end

Shaon thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Suta 🤗 Looking forward to today's episode, more importantly, whether V got her out before he saw the video clip or something (I think he did), whether it was his faith in P and KB's delight at the possibility of P dying decided things for him. 

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

I didn’t understand why  is Anjali against Purvi ?? Is it because her sister was refused marriage by Mukhi n Sethani ?? They chose Purvi instead ?? 

Yeah the first reason is that her sis wouldnt be Mukhiyani ...guess She wanna be malkeen of haveli 🤔 that's y She wanna her sis to marry Vir.  

Secondly i think bcoz Pur is from a poor background and a Molkki too...she did call her bikharan too😡...she is allergic to poor people i think🤢🤢

Anjali loves to break Pur confidence remember in SR scene when Vir didnt turn up ...she said to Pur that She doesn't hv her place in neither the haveli nor on Vir's heart😡😡...she is a such🤬

Edited by Ziva01 - 3 years ago
Nezuko thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Surekha5

i am talking about bandini serial......

oh ok ok
Sutapasima thumbnail

Welcome my dear 😊

It’s time for today’s live updates coming shortly ❤️