Originally posted by: RaindropsNRoses
WhatsApp π€£
Ok
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RaindropsNRoses
WhatsApp π€£
Ok
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Whatsappπ
I donβt use that baba, if I install that my team will eat me 24/7
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
ππ okay thats good then n u made it private?
Yes πMy masi opened my insta id n she taught me how i should accept follow request n all.....πi was reluctant at first but at that tym insta was the new trend so created an a/cπ
I donβt use that baba, if I install that my team will eat me 24/7
ππ understandable
I donβt use that baba, if I install that my team will eat me 24/7
Oh yeah I wouldnβt either. They would have access to you all the time. Unless you muted them π
Originally posted by: RaindropsNRoses
Yes πMy masi opened my insta id n she taught me how i should accept follow request n all.....πi was reluctant at first but at that tym insta was the new trend so created an a/cπ
Oho waah maasi is updated haan
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Yes but through imgur kind of image hosting sites.. n I hate it..π€’
i used it once way back and it was a pic with my eldest 2 after that I could see it on Google for some reason on mugs and tshirtsπ²...learnt my lesson
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
ππ understandable
You donβt have Twitter?
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Formatting i cant do as its work laptop
Oh ....so can ask ur co. Na to repair it or something bcoz like this u wont be able to work properly....
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
We can make a group in WA na
Without Srvaz . . π₯²