I can't even remember what my tt id is
I was hoping she'd share a post via pm and I'll sneak a peek
*goes thorough gallery of 1millliom pics to find tt id*π€£
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I can't even remember what my tt id is
I was hoping she'd share a post via pm and I'll sneak a peek
*goes thorough gallery of 1millliom pics to find tt id*π€£
Originally posted by: RaindropsNRoses
Oh i dont have twitter π
I follow almost all the indian gang on insta π
Oho so u have seen everyone's real pics?
I only have WA n IFπ
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
π just twitter handle n not everyone lol
What does one do if doesnβt have insta or Twitter?? ππ€ͺ
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
What does one do if doesnβt have insta or Twitter?? ππ€ͺ
ππ post in IF n chat in WAπ€£
Yes baby
She did double payment to me online as I demanded for it π€£π€£
I haven't been in main forum in aeons so no idea what's happening in other newsπ
Gm sofnaπ€
Even i was not going just went there today to see any story was updated πN show a post π
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
π€£π€£
my mom just lectured me half an hour and went
Haan thats why your SoRi flight is having turbulence..π€£
I can't even remember what my tt id is
I was hoping she'd share a post via pm and I'll sneak a peek
*goes thorough gallery of 1millliom pics to find tt id*π€£
Sheβs got no pics of herself. How unfair. π€£
Why what happenedπ
Oh okπ€£
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Haan thats why your SoRi flight is having turbulence..π€£
πππππ