Ro mat aajaπ€
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ro mat aajaπ€
I haven't been in main forum in aeons so no idea what's happening in other newsπ
π same here
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Good morning Sneha darling π€
Gm sweetheartπ€π€
Did shivi pay u?π€£
Turbulence in SoRi connection
She keeps misinterpreting me todayπ
Vibes from my home were probably causing the technical failureπ€£
Possibly her mind must be clouded by the atmosphere of your home..
She might had tasted bittercino before navigating the flight π€£
So the technical failure happening before putting the flight on autopilot mode..π
She will be fine may be lack of sleep or too many things going around in her mind..π
I followed you
Ok Thxs! I post on hockey topics. Prepare yourself
Ro mat aajaπ€
Sravz baby π€
Originally posted by: RaindropsNRoses
Its a song from hindi version the scene where he carries the shivling
Oh ok
I am Telugu, so no way I watch Hindi π€£
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
π just twitter handle n not everyone lol
Oh i dont have twitter π
I follow almost all the indian gang on insta π
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
Possibly her mind must be clouded by the atmosphere of your home..
She might had tasted bittercino before navigating the flight π€£
So the technical failure happening before putting the flight on autopilot mode..π
She will be fine may be lack of sleep or too many things going around in her mind..π
π€£π€£
my mom just lectured me half an hour and went
Originally posted by: RaindropsNRoses
Oh i dont have twitter π
I follow almost all the indian gang on insta π
I know u donβt have Twitter because of that khooni chudail issue