i told you all na. ..first time I saw Indra that She's stunningπ³and still All Mineπ€π
Youβre too kind.
Did u find Srvaz because I couldnβt
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
i told you all na. ..first time I saw Indra that She's stunningπ³and still All Mineπ€π
Youβre too kind.
Did u find Srvaz because I couldnβt
Originally posted by: Lipstickqueen
Thank you but itβs just makeup and hair dye.
I love your hairstyle n color n wow that lipstick color n u look young for ur ageπ³
i told you all na. ..first time I saw Indra that She's stunningπ³and still All Mineπ€π
Is everyone exchanging pics here π
Wow!!!!
Now Iβm the one whose responsible for that? ππ
Nope you have very sharp features
Thank you π youβre too kind
Originally posted by: RaindropsNRoses
Kaun hai kaun hai wo kaha se wo aaya chaaro dishayon main sur ek sa h chaya π
Snehaπ€π€
Is this dialogue from Hindi version?
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Snehaπ€
Gm soniiiπ€
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
You forgot to add lipstick after that..π
# Indralovestoshoplipsticks.. π
πππ
i told you all na. ..first time I saw Indra that She's stunningπ³and still All Mineπ€π
Ok indra is all yours.. then what about Rishi?? π€£
The SoRi connection
Originally posted by: RaindropsNRoses
Gm soniiiπ€
π€ how r u dear?