π€£ no no not that ... vo tho title hai
I am talking about nickname
maine aapko abhi tak nickname diya nahi hai
π€£π€£
Ok Soni explained meπ€£π€£
Mein uska layak nahi hoonπ€£
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
π€£ no no not that ... vo tho title hai
I am talking about nickname
maine aapko abhi tak nickname diya nahi hai
π€£π€£
Ok Soni explained meπ€£π€£
Mein uska layak nahi hoonπ€£
Goodnightπ€
sachhi mein yaar
Goodnight Shiviπ€
Originally posted by: -Ayushi-
Suna nahi but achi line lag rha hai
Sahi mein warna hota din mein dekhun sau martaba fir bhi na pehchanu tujhe π€£π€ͺ
Sunna kabhi that one is awesomeππΌ
@wahiπ€£
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
kuch nahi aise hi I quit bol diya,,
notice is for all of us professionals re,,.
Omg itβs a headache π
Originally posted by: blackhole
ikr.. heard that too...
Worst conditions for any professionals... We are still working... conducting online classes...
And are being paid in pennies
I know yaar even our work days are cut..jaise taise survive kar rahe hai,,
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
π arey Priya suggested some good Telugu horror movies to Mariya. so thats how Telugu comes into picture..π
I am trying to learn as my everyday dancing song is ramoola ramoolo..π€£
π€£π€£ Tum woh Ravi teja ko dekna band karπ€£