Originally posted by: .shivi396
Thoda gyaan exchange ksr lenge abseπ€£
Thik he π€£
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Thoda gyaan exchange ksr lenge abseπ€£
Thik he π€£
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Mujhe bhi old one dikhraha
Sathiya gaya he IF π€ͺ






Her name nani, but never she is active
Un starts with Nani only
After that same account she donβt want to use and gave me, I changed to S_lover
Have you been to Swaragini Forum?π
Originally posted by: MafiaQueen17
Sathiya gaya he IF π€ͺ
π€£π€£ nothing new abt it
Originally posted by: .shivi396
Inka ab Chance pe Dance ka funda ho gaya haiπ€£
Kitna bhi ki goad bharayi me bhi nach liye π€£
Neha i love all this GIf
Originally posted by: MafiaQueen17
Sathiya gaya he IF π€ͺ
Report karde ab bohot hua
Originally posted by: blackhole
ohh! You r fan of which all serials?
Geet is my favorite, but I watched that show after itβs off air
MEIEJ I saw more that 150 episode, IPKKND I saw arround 150 and all other shows are just in between 50 and 100. I was in Mahek forum active for some days.
To tell frankly priya I never completed a show. Was never active in any forum
This is the first show I am active in forum
But Geet is the show which tops my list
goodππΌ
ML is respectful yet affectionate and REALLY respects protagonists boundaries. Their relationship is a joy to watch progress.. :)