Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Meena_J

No, I don't know the real name of Veer.πŸ˜†I only know Sukirti from PKYEK. Sarang's mother, I have seen her in KZK but I never knew what was really going in that show because the plot just went haywire quickly so lost interest. 

I don't follow much ITV except if the show has promising content or gets recommended but will quickly lose interest unless the character vulnerability is shown properly.πŸ˜†Mainly seen sony shows for the past years that I've been on I-F (but till certain episodes because the drama tends to gets OTT). Other shows/channels, I lose interest b/c the plot has no directions except for few.  

Yeah, Sarang;s personality is interesting - a guy with pure heart yet innocent to actual duniadaari.

My response to the highlighted text: I don't blame you. For the past several years, ITV has shown over-exaggeration of tracks & the TRP race marathon. There are some cults, despite side melodrama, yet if they were to revisited again, the audience would lose interest w/o properly watching the show which is why they get shutdown quickly. Even Sony shows, despite promising concepts lose their charm early on unless they are revived w/ proper tracks. 

For the S9MK, it is quite nice to see Alia's simple reply of calling Veer a hypocrite who blames her as the cause of the failed marriage. It looks good especially the girl giving them both the red bangles at the crossroad. 

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meena_J

No, I don't know the real name of Veer.πŸ˜†I only know Sukirti from PKYEK. Sarang's mother, I have seen her in KZK but I never knew what was really going in that show because the plot just went haywire quickly so lost interest. 

I don't follow much ITV except if the show has promising content or gets recommended but will quickly lose interest unless the character vulnerability is shown properly.πŸ˜†Mainly seen sony shows for the past years that I've been on I-F (but till certain episodes because the drama tends to gets OTT). Other shows/channels, I lose interest b/c the plot has no directions except for few.  

Yeah, Sarang;s personality is interesting - a guy with pure heart yet innocent to actual duniadaari.

The drag and going OTT is common for any channel / show.  What i feel the shows on sony have less negativity and fewer vamps compared to other channels.i almost quit a zee show for that .

Did this show replace MDKD ?

-sakshi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SharmiliBandhi

I have to highlight the text. I don't know as I'm still learning & surfing about IF's posting as it is somewhat weird in terms of glitches. I looked it up, his name is Anant Joshi. 

No worries dear..i still dont know how to highlight and write in bold .

Thanks for finding out his name ..interestingly my son's name is Anant too ( unable to put the emoticon ).

KabutarHoled20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -sakshi-

Did this show replace MDKD ?

No clue, but the show comes online so I think many people are watching through third party websites. 

Edited by SharmiliBandhi - 3 years ago
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -sakshi-

No worries dear..i still dont know how to highlight and write in bold . Tell me about it.smiley36IF & its unfixed glitches. But thanks for sharing.

Thanks for finding out his name ..interestingly my son's name is Anant too ( unable to put the emoticon ). Oh wow! Nice to learn that!

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: SharmiliBandhi

No clue, but the show comes online so I think many people are watching through third party websites. 

Yeah, I watch it online. 

-sakshi- thumbnail

Third party websites...hearing it for the first time

ShinyMishka thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It's an interesting and different show. The leads are good, but the supporting characters are also nice to watch. I like that Alia didn't take Veer's BS in blaming her for the affair. A cheater has no place in lecturing someone about the value of relationships and emotions. If he cared so much he would've attempted to talk to her at least. This is about his male ego, and his selfishness in using Alia's connections for his own business prospects. I like that the show addresses the misogyny a businesswoman faces instead of going with the stereotype of a cold-hearted professional woman. Even her staff says she's emotionless, but if she was male she would be praised for making smart marketing decisions. Alia was the one who recognized the emotion behind Sarang's poem while the others were rushing to put any old piece out. She is an introvert who only feels comfortable with a few people, and others point at this to say she's unsociable. It's easy to make assumptions about others when they don't fit your idea of what a person should behave like. 

Chemcart_MJ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShinyMishka

It's an interesting and different show. The leads are good, but the supporting characters are also nice to watch. I like that Alia didn't take Veer's BS in blaming her for the affair. A cheater has no place in lecturing someone about the value of relationships and emotions. If he cared so much he would've attempted to talk to her at least. This is about his male ego, and his selfishness in using Alia's connections for his own business prospects. I like that the show addresses the misogyny a businesswoman faces instead of going with the stereotype of a cold-hearted professional woman. Even her staff says she's emotionless, but if she was male she would be praised for making smart marketing decisions. Alia was the one who recognized the emotion behind Sarang's poem while the others were rushing to put any old piece out. She is an introvert who only feels comfortable with a few people, and others point at this to say she's unsociable. It's easy to make assumptions about others when they don't fit your idea of what a person should behave like. 

All of her employees are thinking she's emotionless despite her actions being professional and considerate w/o any inkling of what she's actually going through. On the outside, she is being considered as cold-hearted but once a person gets to know her then they realize what kind of a mess she and her heart is in. All she wants is some love and attention. Bit reserved but is also compassionate in a different way. Sarang's the quite opposite who prefers to give love and attention wherein the connection has to be built. I'm glad her vulnerability has been shown in yesterday's episode. We get to see a more backdrop in her life. Sarang also jumped to the conclusion that Alia was unfair and wrong number so that was a bit off. But, he's also getting a taste of being on his own in a different corner away from Mathura. The employees don't know what BS Manju was saying in the cabin.

Edited by Meena_J - 3 years ago