IMMj CCC #67 Nnie Ne Toda Dil Uski Sia Ki 💔- Page 116

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

26.5k

Users

24

Likes

924

Frequent Posters

RishiGirl thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

I don’t have hotstar access

It doesn’t work for me at all


Today I had that discussion with others that I don’t have hotstar access because I want to watch something in that


Ohh what how come thats weird??

Sofna thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

*still procastinating*😆

RishiGirl thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Ohh what how come thats weird??

I was trying and tying

When I on vpn it doesn’t work at all

Normally using it shows unavailable location

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sofna

*still procastinating*😆

🤣🤣 yeh mere roz ka kaam tha

RishiGirl thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Sofna

*still procastinating*😆

With what???

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

I was trying and tying

When I on vpn it doesn’t work at all

Normally using it shows unavailable location

Super weird😕 try VPN india?

RishiGirl thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Okay then :)

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Oh yes dance deewane, yes he was cute host haha

I havent seen immj1

Mjht is availble in hotstar :)

My cousin was crazy fan of him since left right left days..( i didnt had cable then)🤣

Sofna thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

I used to wear max 2 inches.,. cz pehle se height thi n in indie I was like perfect body types so used to look like taller.. so used to wear during weddings or parties..

n used to ride my scooter so had to take care of those heels ki kahin toot na jaaye,,

Once my heel got stuck in the ground at a wedding reception..🤣

Has any itv romantic scenes happened in your life?

The trips and falls😆

Once my scarf got stuck and I turned on anticipation that , woah this happens in real too😮...only to find the car door obsessed with me😕😆

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".