IMMj CCC #67 Nnie Ne Toda Dil Uski Sia Ki 💔- Page 115

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

26.5k

Users

24

Likes

924

Frequent Posters

RishiGirl thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

I hope we will have a new ccc


If not where to jump?


SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

I hope we will have a new ccc


If not where to jump?


I hope so too. Maybe AT or EDT?

dusk2dawn thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

I hope we will have a new ccc


If not where to jump?


EDT?? or AT

RishiGirl thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Yes i liked him in miley jab hum tum n naagin 1

I haven’t watched mjht because back then those channels weren’t available for us


Naagin 1 and immj1 He is fine for me

And that host as the dancing show in colors

RishiGirl thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

AT also we can and then finish off that AT

So Tanika can open a new one tomorrow

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

I haven’t watched mjht because back then those channels weren’t available for us


Naagin 1 and immj1 He is fine for me

And that host as the dancing show in colors

Oh yes dance deewane, yes he was cute host haha

I havent seen immj1

Mjht is availble in hotstar :)

RishiGirl thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

I hope so too. Maybe AT or EDT?

We shall jump to AT and finish off the pages in that

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

AT also we can and then finish off that AT

So Tanika can open a new one tomorrow

ExactlyπŸ‘πŸΌ

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: RishiGirl

We shall jump to AT and finish off the pages in that

Sounds good πŸ‘πŸΌ

RishiGirl thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Achiever Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21

Oh yes dance deewane, yes he was cute host haha

I havent seen immj1

Mjht is availble in hotstar :)

I don’t have hotstar access

It doesn’t work for me at all


Today I had that discussion with others that I don’t have hotstar access because I want to watch something in that


Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".