Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Same here
I get attracted to men who are 6ft or above!!
I always want a tall man
I dont get attracted to anything now except for food..π€£
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Same here
I get attracted to men who are 6ft or above!!
I always want a tall man
I dont get attracted to anything now except for food..π€£
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Same here
I get attracted to men who are 6ft or above!!
I always want a tall man
Same π
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I have Vpn
When I on it then it doesnβt work at all
Iβm goin nuts now
Should I have the subscription at the initial as well to watch it??
try the app and register for it.. n check it out.. as I dont know much about VPN thing.,
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
haan abhi kya kare kuch nahi ho sakta..π€£
ππ taang khichiye karke lamba kardo hahahaa joking
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I dont get attracted to anything now except for food..π€£
π€£π€£π€£
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I dont get attracted to anything now except for food..π€£
πππππ
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
ππ taang khichiye karke lamba kardo hahahaa joking
n then woh meri khichega toh alag ho jaayegi so better I keep away..π€£
Haina hence my hubby is so tallπ i am 5. 3 he is 5. 10π
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
try the app and register for it.. n check it out.. as I dont know much about VPN thing.,
If I on any vpn then hotstar doesnβt work at all