Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
I attended 5-6 of my cousins' weddings too.. 3 elder ones and 3 younger ones.. π
He is 5'10 n I am like why you are not 6 feet,,π€£
ππ mene all older ones ki hi attend ki, as younger ones all in ind n mein toh US mein hoon from so long
Haha thats okay ur bro is 6 feet na so kasar puri hogi
My hubby also 5' 10 π³
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Hotstar...
Checked yaaar
Doesnβt work for me
It shows as unavailable location
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Good night guys...
Goodnightπ€
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
ππ mene all older ones ki hi attend ki, as younger ones all in ind n mein toh US mein hoon from so long
Haha thats okay ur bro is 6 feet na so kasar puri hogi
My hubby also 5' 10 π³
bro is 6 feet but mujhe pati bhi 6 footiya chahiye tha.,..π€£
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
I doubt whether Iβll be having access to it
As it works only in India I guess
US mein aata hai you dont have that VPN thing??
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
bro is 6 feet but mujhe pati bhi 6 footiya chahiye tha.,..π€£
ππ now too late π
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
bro is 6 feet but mujhe pati bhi 6 footiya chahiye tha.,..π€£
Same here
I get attracted to men who are 6ft or above!!
I always want a tall man
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
ππ now too late π
haan abhi kya kare kuch nahi ho sakta..π€£
Originally posted by: dusk2dawn
US mein aata hai you dont have that VPN thing??
I have Vpn
When I on it then it doesnβt work at all
Iβm goin nuts now
Should I have the subscription at the initial as well to watch it??