Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Abeee
She got it wrong so I explained it to her
U can give more detailing when the NRI gang is started
Golden words wonβt be repeated baby, only onceπ€£
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Abeee
She got it wrong so I explained it to her
U can give more detailing when the NRI gang is started
Golden words wonβt be repeated baby, only onceπ€£
Golden words wonβt be repeated baby, only onceπ€£
Exactlyπ€£
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
π famous kardiya aapkoπ€£
Mujhe aise besharam famous nahi chahiyeπ€£π€£
Originally posted by: dipali13
Mera ulta hai yaar meri eyesight dried ho gayi hai to jalan kam karne ke liye drops dalna padta hai π°
Mera toh bohot kharab hal hai ab bohot bura eye infection ho geya...π
Mujhe aise besharam famous nahi chahiyeπ€£π€£
Besharam kaha kitna mast interpretation haiπ
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Hehe but i didnt go into details like uπ
U said something else so I made sure I gave u the correct detailing
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Besharam kaha kitna mast interpretation haiπ
Chalo Tujhse mast lagaπ€£
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
π famous kardiya aapkoπ€£
Kya yaar Soni wo to famous hi thi pehlese π
Yuppπ