Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
π€£π€£
He is Vi not Va
Va canβt do that to ridz, thatβs why hiding under vi and doing all these nautankiπ€£π€£
Oh please even Ridhu said why is VI acting like Vansh π
Vansh is torturing Ridhu with hockey pockey game, I'm Vansh no I'm joking π€£
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
Oh please even Ridhu said why is VI acting like Vansh π
Vansh is torturing Ridhu with hockey pockey game, I'm Vansh no I'm joking π€£
After ridz confirms he is va he will lose his sleepπ€£π€£
Also playing piano on her waist and touch me touch me gameπ€£π€£
HC weights always fluctuate, especially when he's not doing any shows, he constantly
works out with all his free time, plus he loves sweets. And he needs that 6 pack π
Originally posted by: pyar-ishk
HC weights always fluctuate, especially when he's not doing any shows, he constantly
works out with all his free time, plus he loves sweets. And he needs that 6 pack π
Yeh gym is his wifeπ€£π€£
6 pack is his baby. Why need a gfπ€£π€£
its not out yet........
i m more excited for ur take on the epi than the epiπ€£
Originally posted by: RaindropsNRoses
Didnt expect that from her ryt πππ€£
Yaaaa ππ
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
π sahi hai Rishi sahi hai, thats why they dont disturb u nahi toh thangabaliπ€£
π€£π€£π€£
No I didnβt have sleepiness even at that time
Originally posted by: RaindropsNRoses
Yes π€£Watching the epi after reading her update is interesting very interesting π€£
Yaaaa πππ