Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Exactlyπ€£π€£π€£
Normal piano bajana is just a scene for her
When his hand is on Riddhimaβs waist then itβs piano baajana for her
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Exactlyπ€£π€£π€£
Normal piano bajana is just a scene for her
When his hand is on Riddhimaβs waist then itβs piano baajana for her
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Tabhi toh
Thatβs what Iβve been asking from u
What happened yaaar? All good?
Kya hua tujhe baby??
Koi mujhe disturb kar Rahi hai yr...
Originally posted by: RishiGirl
Normal piano bajana is just a scene for her
When his hand is on Riddhimaβs waist then itβs piano baajana for her
π€£π€£π€£π€£ this was the funniest NRI gang interpretation of scenes r hillarious
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Real hoga toh how will vihaan handle?
I think karlega handle , depends Ishani ko doubt kyun hai
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Haan kuch samajh nahi aaraha why u got the infection. Maybe eye patch lagalo?
Chasma pehni Hui hu...
Wese bhi meri right eye sensitive hai...
Meri koi Galt I ho geyi hogi...π
I just hope recording na kiya ho
Originally posted by: SilentEyes7
Chasma pehni Hui hu...
Wese bhi meri right eye sensitive hai...
Meri koi Galt I ho geyi hogi...π
Aww π its okay take care of eyes till thursday
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
I just hope recording na kiya ho
Vihaan ko doubt hai ki koi tha ho sakta hai phone hack karleπ€£